Annual Membership – Validity – upto 31st December of the year of payment.
- All members shall be entitled to receive any notifications, announcements, communications sent to the members. All members are entitled to get a copy of all publications of the association and to participate in the activities of the association duly following such procedures and payment as may be determined by the Managing Committee.
- All members shall be entitled to receive notice of, and to attend the General Body (GB) meetings of the association.
- Institutional members are entitled to vote at all GB meetings, through a duly authorised representative. The members of member clubs are entitled to participate in activities of the PKA.
- Life members and ordinary members are entitled to vote at all General Body meetings, and to participate in activities of the association.
- Honorary members and patrons are entitled to attend all general body meetings and participate in them with the permission of the chair. However, they are not entitled to vote. They can participate in the activities of the association.
- Student members are entitled to attend all general body meetings and participate in them with the permission of the chair. However, they are not entitled to vote, except on matters that the chair determines are concerned with their age group.
- In matters of racing and racing rules, only institutional members and life members shall be entitled to vote.
- The spouse and minor children of each life member are entitled to participate in the activities and use the facilities of the association, at par with other members.
- All members shall be notified about the activities of the association by the General Secretary, either by email or by post.
- Participation in the events (ranking events / regattas etc) that will be conducted by the association are limited to “Members Only”, against payment of the applicable registration charges & submission of the required documentation.
(non members are not eligible to participate).
- Members get the opportunity to obtain National Ranking on the basis of their participation in the events (ranking events / regattas etc) that will be conducted by the association.
- Access to “Members Only” section of PKA website.
- Members are eligible to post their buy / sell kitesurf equipment information to the “Members Only” section of the association website.
Members List & Numbers
|Maj Gen Bipin Bakshi||2021-IL-01|
|Derrick Paul Menezes||2021-IL-03|
|Jehan Hoshi Driver||2021-IL-04|
|Ram Mohan R||2021-IL-06|
|Sidharth K George||2022-IL-10|
|Ashish S Roy||2023-IA-03|
|Massimilano Altabella Max||2023-IA-05|
20AB-CD-XY : Denotes Expired Annual Membership
Login (Existing Members Only)
Please enter your username and password to:
- Manage your profile & credentials.
- Post details of kitesurfing equipment you want to buy.
- Post details of kitesurfing equipment required.
- Browse kitesurf equipment listings.
Submit an Equipment Listing
Please click here to post details fo the kitesurfing equipment that you either wish to buy, or sell.
The listing will be submitted for approval to our team, and will be made available on the equipment page shortly thereafter.
View Equipment Listings
Please click here to view the kitesurfing equipment presently required or available for sale from our members.